The 2023 timeframe to report Fall 2022 exclusively distance education enrollments and calendar year 2022 out-of-state learning placements will be May 15, 2023 through June 15, 2023.
2023 Data Reporting Resources:
- NC-SARA Data Reporting Handbook for Institutions (2023)
- Sample Placement Reporting Matrix
- 2023 Data Sharing Agreement
- REGISTRATION OPEN! NC-SARA Annual Data Reporting Webinar for Institutions: 2023 Annual Data Reporting: March 7, 2023
Resources for Learning About Data Reporting Requirements & Effective Practices:
- SARA Quick Start Guide: Annual Data Reporting
- Foundations of NC-SARA Annual Data Reporting Online Course (available in the SARA Learning Station)
- Data Reporting: Out-of-State Learning Placements Webinar - (Slides and recording of the webinar offered on December 1, 2022 for SARA-participating institutions to learn effective strategies for managing, collecting, and reporting Out-of-State Learning Placement data).
- Institution Data Reporting Webinar (Recording) (2022) - This webinar is focused on data reporting in 2022. A webinar for the 2023 data reporting requirements will be offered in early 2023 to prepare for the May 15 - June 15, 2023 reporting window.)