Game Changer: The Cost Savings and Value of SARA Participation
Date: Monday May 17, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm MT – 1:00 MT (2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, 12pm Mountain, 11am Pacific, 10am Alaska, 8am Hawaii)
Who: The webinar is free and open to all - but registration is required
Platform: NC-SARA webinars take place via Zoom
Join NC-SARA for a presentation about the value of SARA (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements), including the significant cost savings that participating institutions can realize through their SARA participation. We will summarize the findings of a recent national cost savings study completed by the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS). During the session we will also demonstrate a cost savings calculator that institutions can use to estimate their own cost savings based on current or planned interstate distance education enrollment information, and share the additional benefits of SARA for states, institutions, and students. Representatives from SARA participating institutions will discuss how SARA participation has saved them time and resources, while also expanding access to quality distance education programs for students nationwide. Make sure to register for this informational presentation about how SARA is a game changer for participating institutions!
- Lori Williams, CEO and President of NC-SARA
- Rachel Christeson, Assistant Director for Research and Data Analysis, NC-SARA
- Sarah Torres Lugo, Research Assistant, NCHEMS
- Melissa Pella, M.Ed., Associate Director of Regulatory Compliance, EdPlus Learning Content and Technology, Arizona State University, Scottsdale, AZ
- Heather Jenkins, Assistant Director of Academic Compliance, Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
This webinar will be recorded and available on the NC-SARA website.